Bloody rash under daughter's nose?

My one year old daughter has been pretty stuffy with some green snot since yesterday. I haven't had to wipe her nose a whole lot or I of course would think this is just irratation due to that. She has a bloody looking rash under her nose. I am not sure what it is or what has caused it. Should I take her to the doctor or does anyone know what it could be? She has been running a very low grade fever (99.9) but nothing too concerning. No cough, just a stuffy nose.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Take her in. They need to rule out impetigo or another rash that may require some prescription ointment.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would call and ask to talk to a nurse at your peds office, especially going in to the weekend and see if its something you need to go in for or if they suggest you do something for it.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011