Do you put your shopping cart away or just leave sit out?

I hate when I go to like Wal Mart & there sits a cart out! I always go & put it away!

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Shopping

• i always out mine back, that's why i park by the thing where they go lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I ALWAYS put mine away. HATE those who are too lazy to do so. If I'm passing an elderly person, a person with a baby/kids, or such, I will even offer to put theirs away for them.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I always put it away.... and if there are others around I will usually grab them as well..... I hate when I get back to my car and there is a cart up against it.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If I'm close to the doors I'll return the cart inside. Otherwise I try VERY hard to return the carts to the little corral things. If it's just me and the kid(s) we'll put everything in the car and we all go return it, then get in the car. If my hubby is around he usually returns it while the kids and I get in to car.

I admit though there have been a few occasions when I'm tired/feeling lazy/pissed at my kids/whatever where I've just left the cart, out of the way as best I can, but not in the corral.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I try to park close to the cart return if I am with the kids. I always return it if Im alone. With the kids though if I can't park close enough to a return I confess to leaving it out.

Ever since the walmart kidnapping a few years ago while a grandma I think was returning her cart I am so paranoid about that even though the car could be locked. I don't like them out of my direct sight and its not always possible to take three kids back out with me to return the cart.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It irks me to no end. I will always put the cart away, I can not conceive of a reason other than being a piece of trash that someone would leave it out.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I always put my cart away. It is so frustrating to see people leave their carts out.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If I am close to the cart bin, I put it away, but if not, I don't.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2011