Did anyone used to watch WWF wrestling?

I'm talking about when the Rock was on there and they had The Undertaker, The Hardy Boyz, and Mick Foley. Those were the days.
I used to watch WCW back in the day too before they went to WWF...Sting!

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 11:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have watched my entire life!
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I watched it sometimes back than. it depended on if I was working. I loved watching the rock
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 12:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I watched when I was younger like 11-12, when Goldberg was real big, I quit watching for a long time until my DH started watching about a year ago. We watch it every Monday and Friday night now. lol The Rock is hosting Wrestlemania in April.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• We are actually going to Wrestlemania,lol.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• When I was a kid I did. Back with Hulk hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, when Sean Michaels was part of a tag team with Marty Genetti (spelling is wrong no doubt), Bret "the Hitman" Hart, The British Bulldog, "Hacksaw" Jim Dugan.........yeah, back when it was JUST the WWF, no other "league".
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• yes now i do not watch it at all , anyone remember Andre the Giant?
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I watched when I was a kid with my brother (when Undertaker made his first appearance). But then I grew out of it until I met my husband in 1999. He got me watching. I quit again after the Rock and Austin left. It just wasn't the same any more.
    My husband posted a bunch of videos from RAW with the Rock from the other night on his facebook. He was so excited but was at work so he didn't get to watch it. The Rock was the best.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I did, I even bought stock (stupid decision) and then promptly sold it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I used to watch long before it became such a fake production. The Hulk,Macho Man Randy Savage,Jimmy Superfly Snuka,etc..now its just way too gimmicky..
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011