What is the biggest turd you ever pooped out?

I just poo-ed and it was about 15 inches long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter adn YES UNBROKE. I have a picture of it. I am going to compare it to the world's largest. Yes, I am bored and you may think I'm gross but I don't care. What is the biggest turd you ever released from your anus-hole?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ok, this is the second question like this in like less than 2 minutes.....c'mon moms! Don't we have ANYTHING ELSE to do or talk about???
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• LOL I just saw the other one too. I think its funny...
    mommyof2boys813

Answer by mommyof2boys813 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• you actually measured it?? i don't wanna know how you did that..
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• what the heck is wrong with people today? people are getting there post delted asking retarded questions like this one. MAn i tell ya whats going on
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• probably a bored male with nothing better to do
    burnt_crawfish

Answer by burnt_crawfish at 4:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• LOL...I AM bored, but definitely NOT male and I DID NOT measure it. It was an estimate.
    Anonymous

• These questions are better than all the idiots on here asking "am I pregnant?" and all that crap. At least these are funny and haven't been asked before!! burnt crawfish must not like men or must need some.
    Anonymous

• I have them like that all the time. I don't know why, and it's probably Oprah's fault, but I aways check my poo now.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008