Weight loss buddy!

I have tried to find one in a couple of groups with no luck (I might get one e-mail or something, then that was the end of it). Is ANYONE interested?! I'm open to e-mails, texts, Facebook, Twitter, IMing on here, etc. There aren't any moms anywhere very close to me, so I know that meeting face to face to work out won't work (but I wish lol).

I weigh about 155lb and my goal is to get down to about 125lb if possible (though my ultimate goal is really just to drop inches and be healthy, the number on the scale is less important to me).

If anyone is interested, please let me know! Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm pretty desperate at this point to have someone to talk to a few times a day to stay on track and keep me motivated to work out and eat right.

I'd prefer messages on here and texting, but other things are fine as well (I don't like giving my number out to people until I've gotten to know them for a while, anyway).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I would love to. i have been trying for about a month with not very much luck. Maybe a weight loss buddy will help. Just ms. me
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would love to as well. My SO was supposed to be doing it with me but he dropped off the program about a month ago and I am still working at it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yeah, none of the fitness groups I've ever joined here have been terribly active. I'll help if you want and am totally fine with just messaging on here, daily or occasionally.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I will do it too! I so need a diet buddy.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I'd love a specific buddy. But also ladies please feel free to join the group 2011Weight Loss Ready for a New Me!  We are a great bunch of ladies and recently I issued a Biggest Loser Challenge for the month of March.  The member with the highest percentage of weight loss for the month will win a pink shuffle mp3 player!

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Good Luck!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011