Symptoms of autism adult content

anger issues sleep issues sensory issues

kelleyann565

Asked by kelleyann565 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son has Autism, he does have some anger issues and sensory issues.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hi there KelleyAnn. Is this a question?

I have a friend who is a psychiatrist that told me once that many parents are concerned about autism and other issues simply because their child is a little behind "average." She likes to remind them that in order to get an average you need people both above and below the actual "mathematical average" and that all those people are still "average" in the sense we mean it when we aren't speaking mathematically.

If you are concerned I would recommend finding a doctor who specializes in development issues. Good luck.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• http://www.neurologychannel.com/autism/symptoms.shtml not every child has the same symptoms , you need to have them checked by a doctor.

WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• yes im worried the doctors want to get him tested but we now have three diffrent people comeing and work with my son. dont know if i want to ahead and get him tested or give it 6 months till his next eval and see if hes had gained or not
    kelleyann565

Comment by kelleyann565 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011