What is your definition of success?

Inspired by another post, I want to know what is your definition of success? Is it education? Family? Money? Travels? When can you honestly say..."I've made it"? Or when would you just feel comfortable going back to your 25 year high school reunion? haha

Dee24997

Asked by Dee24997 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i feel like success is something to feel when you are ready to die. "i've succeeded. i need nothing more" before you feel that you should always be striving for more
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I feel that success is when you can look back at your life and say that you overcame adversity and made your dreams come true. I believe it is successful to never stop pursuing your goals in life regardless of obstacles that get in your way. To have the financial means to be considered self-sufficient, and to have the chance to use your own money to take care of your own needs without having to depend on others, or government assistance.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Happiness.Just being happy enough with yourself and your life..reguardless of what it is is success to me.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I think it is different for everyone because we all have things we want in life and no two people will really want the exact same things. For me having a loving family, a place to call home, food on the table, good friends, a great husband are part of my success. I also measure success by education as well. See, I was raised with money and never had to struggle growing up so I know what that type of life is like. I chose to go after something more with my adult life knowing in the end money was never going to be an issue for me. I dont measure success with the amount of money anyone has, money is just a thing. The real measure of success for me is going out and getting what YOU want from life.

Answer by gemgem at 12:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I think success can be measured on many different levels all of which will be answered on my deathbed. I was a successful parent if my son grows up confident and happy. I will have had a successful career if I have enough money to see me to the end. I will have had successful marriage if we see each other to the end. I will have had a successful life if I leave more laughter than resentments.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• attaining your goals, whatever they may be.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Being where you want to be. It's an individual thing.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• "Success in life is a matter not so much of talent or opportunity as of concentration and perseverance." C.W. Wendte
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011