Does this happen to you??

Where you've been looking for something forever, and your LO finds it in no time? i have been looking for my DD's binky forever now, meanwhile attempting to use one she doesnt' like. i finally just went out and bought a new one. i just turned around to find the old one in my son's mouth...ugh!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I did that a couple weeks ago and she now sucks her thumb so I dont have to worry about loosing that lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 4:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• haha! thats funny! my 2 year old seems to know what i am looking for, last night, i had a broom in my hand and i said outloud"where did the dust pan go?" and my 2 year old found it right away! of course the older ones are too lazy to try to attempt to look for anything. :(
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I do the same thing all the time too! It drives me crazy!!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If I lose my keys, I just look in my son's hiding spots. If they're not there, then I wait a few minutes, and my son will come out with them!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 4:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• We either have 20 binky's or none! How is this possible??????
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2008