Massachussetts Moms!

For any of you ladies who live in the Worcester to Boston area, where is a decent but inexpensive place to stay for a few nights? We are thinking of coming down next week but the place we usually stay doesnt have any room so any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Aqua_Jen

Asked by Aqua_Jen at 1:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Travel

• There are several good places in Marlborough and Westborough areas. You can get a good idea of what they are by putting each town in an Expedia search. After you see the Expedia prices you might want to call directly and ask about any specials. I lived in Marlborough for years. Hope that location is helpful to where you will be.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• We usually stay in Worcester because thats where family is, so thats a good general area. Ive searched it, just didnt really want to pay $75. Maybe Motel 6 is the best option...
    Aqua_Jen

Comment by Aqua_Jen (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It really depends upon where you want to go---the Worcester to Boston area is a huge area! Do you want to be in the middle? If so, look at someplace in Natick or Framingham. Do you want to be nearer to one of those two cities, though?
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 3:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Dh's family is in Worcester but we want to visit Boston while we're there too so we're not too picky as long as its not TOO far out there. I was looking at Framingham too...
    Aqua_Jen

Comment by Aqua_Jen (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• There's also a Red Roof Inn in Southborough, MA which is at the junction of routes 495 and 9. Might be a little too far south. But they have rooms for about $60. You can check out their location at the Red Roof Inn website. At Expedia they are $66.

And then I saw a Days Inn in Shrewsbury with breakfast bar for $60. But I cannot speak to what it is like. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I meant to also say that Shrewsbury is closer to Worcester than Marlborough and Southborough. And the Days Inn is on Route 9 which goes right into Worcester.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Red Roof inn on the Natick Framingham line on rout 30.
    Donna1941

Answer by Donna1941 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• google or mapquest it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I searched it online but I was looking for the local scoop, Mom and Pop type places. Thank you for the help!
    Aqua_Jen

Comment by Aqua_Jen (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2011