Have you ever done anything that scared your baby and it was funny? adult content

I just farted and it scared my baby!
OMG!LMBO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I rolled down the windows in the car yesterday and it freaked him out. I rolled them back up asap of course but it was still hilarious for him to be scared by wind.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 1:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• that happened when I was pregnant, my whole belly jumped. lol It was funny and sad at the same time.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• when I was preg w/DS my DD was about 18mo at the time - she pushed a kitchen chair over and it made a huge noise - DS jumped/kicked really hard - DD saw my tummy move and the look on her face was like WTF was that lol
    bluerubychick

Answer by bluerubychick at 1:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• My youngest was scared of sneezes for a while haha!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• lol...that is funny.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• My oldest DD(she is 8 now) used to be scared by me blowing my nose. It was too funny.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Our youngest would freak out when hubs would blow his nose. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 1:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• This didn't scare her, but reminded me of the time that I farted and then my daughter made a farting noise with her mouth. LMAO!
    Anonymous

• lmfao.... my youngest up until very recently got scared by absolutely everything. the kid's a big chicken. it was actually getting bad cuz i couldnt do ANYTHING without him freakin out so i started scarin him on purpose (poppin up in his face and makin a noise... tiny things like that) and i'd laugh at him till that look on his face changed from scared to confused to mildly happy.... it was a blast for me and he actually got over it. lucky =)
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 1:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011