How far along were you when you started feeling pressure?

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've never felt this much pressure this early. I'm 30 weeks and feel like she is going to pop out. I've had some contractions but they don't stay regular. I know every pregnancy is different but is this normal?

JMO3C

Asked by JMO3C at 1:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My sons were giant, and I began to feel pressure close to 25 weeks. I always joked around that I was pregnant in my knees because of how low they both were. I was told at 35 weeks that I was at risk for pre-term delivery due to how I felt. Nope, delivered 4 days before my due date!

My best advice is to get in the pool as much as possible. It really helps relieve the pressure and you can get some exercise in, too.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 1:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't really member how far along i was but i know i started feeling it around 30 some weeks if not sooner felt like when i walkked my son was gunna slide outa me lol
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Around 32 weeks it started to feel like she's gonna fall out. My doc told me she's wayyyy down low so that explains it.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• With my third, I felt pressure much earlier on. It felt like I was walking with a bowling ball in my pelvis. I think I waddled the entire third trimester!
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• This is my first but it's the same for me. I started feeling the constant pressure just before 30 weeks and now at 34 it hasn't let up. I'm not complaining though, it's supposed to make the transition period of labor easier. :)
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2011