TGIF....what happened this week?

How busy was it? I am so glad it is Fri cause it was a BUSY one for us! Monday I went to see granny with dinner and had a great visit! Tuesday we had 11 scouts to our house to practice for Blue and Gold and we registered again for soccor, Wed had dinner with my aunts and cousins started out great and ended so bad that I walked out! Cant choose your family ( also babysat for a friends daughter) Thursday I sat foiir my cousins daughter and then we had Blue and Gold today was social morning at my house with two friends over for coffee and kids play date, went to target and out to lunch and tonight my daughter has dance! Tomorrow morniing I am picking up a friend and meeting another for a girls night! No kids a night in the hotel with a spa and wine! (heaven) Tell us about your week!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my sons school had wacky winter week. this meant I was up til 2am most nights doing crafts and stuff. it was hell week. throw in his 24 stomach bug and my DH having to work valentines day.... sheesh. .... glad its over
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Pretty much the usual, work, work, college, sleep, work (repeat).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Everyone at home was sick. I was busy making sure everyone was comfortable (and trying not to get sick myself), a my ex started harassing me again. So glad this week is over.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2011