TGIF!!!! What are your Plans for this weekend

I'm so happy my hubby gets off this weekend YAY!! And he gets 3 days off so its even better.. We are going to look at new homes tomorrow and maybe Tee Ball sign ups if I can make it back in time and then I have a Bday party to go to.. Then Sunday and Monday will be playing outside with our boys and or maybe taking them to the local playground.. Its going to be a Great 3day weekend I cant wait.. Whats yours going to be like?? And I hope everyone has a great one...

And Bump if Your Just Glad its FRIDAY!!!

mommato2boys79

Asked by mommato2boys79 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol..you sound very excited for your weekend! :) Hope its a great one!

Tomorrow morning, off to the lab to get our daughter tested for diabetes..IF thats done in time, we are going to meet my mom and grandparents for breakfast and then go out to see my moms horses and maybe take a ride.
    Then later tomorrow afternoon, my daughter is going with my friend and her little daughter to Amazone...I'm taking my oldest son to Applebees for a late lunch and then to a movie to spend some alone time with him. Then on Sunday..were thinking of going to try out a new church :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I am absolutely ecstatic that it's Friday. I hope to be able to go and see my grandmother, maybe take her out for coffee or something, since she has house guests that are not being very nice right now. I also hope to be able to spend some time with my DH- we have barely seen each other for 2 weeks! It's like we just say hello in passing, or at least that's what it feels like! We have been moving, and he has to do the bulk of the work himself, and I stay at the new place with the kids. We moved in our essentials, then got the kids settled in, and he had to go back and pack up everything, since it was sort of a hasty move. We got word of a very nice, much bigger apartment coming open and we just had to jump on it. Our landlord wouldn't hold it, but he did want us to have it. So, we got it and we weren't even packed or anything! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• This evening we have the welcome party for the Curious George exhibit at the Portland Childrens Museum, tomorrow is a wedding for some friends, then Sunday morning is mom only brunch for my friends birthday. Gonna be a great weekend!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 2:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Were to have my stepkids but that changed late last night. Other then yardwork and him working. Not doing much. Sending sometime with my siter and her kids tomorrow.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I'lll just be doing school work and spending time with my DD tonight. Sleeping early.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• •Tomorrow is my nephew's first birthday so we'll attend that and I'll do the photography for it.
    •After the party my mom is coming to stay with us for a few days so I'm very excited about that.
    •I have a TON of English homework and a first draft of an essay to write.
    •Sunday I think my husband wants to go golfing... I'm praying for rain.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hope everyone of you have a Great weekend
    mommato2boys79

Comment by mommato2boys79 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2011