Would you do it?

My husband wants me to go to the salon I used to go to and get my hair cut and colored. I would love to, but haven't lately due to cost - we aren't hurting, but my ex stopped paying child support so our income has been cut. I have been going to the cheap place down the road for cuts and coloring it myself at home. We have some extra left over this month after bills and saving - I told him I needed to get a cut and a box of color. He said why don't you go to X salon. I feel bad spending that much money just for me, but the pampering would be nice. Would you do it?

Asked by missanc at 2:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would compromise by coloring my hair first then going to Salon X for a good cut. How sweet of him to think of you!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Sure, if my husband had no problem with it.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No I wouldn't.  I am the same way, even when there is extra I tend to think about everything else I could be doing with that money.  I would feel guilty if I went to the salon.  And I won't do anything for myself unless hub is doing something for just him too.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would go and do it. If the money is there, why not?? You need to take care of you as well as everyone else in the family. Go, Enjoy, and be Beautiful!!!
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• go ahead , you deserve it. DOn't cut back on yourself all the time. In time you will regret it. I'm not saying to go twice a week , that is a waste but to cut and dye why not?Pamper yourself.........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2011