Hmmmmm what you think? adult content

Guess this is going to be just straight to the point...............My BF and I have been together for 4 yrs, I was married for 20 yrs and in the last 3 yrs of my marriage I chose not to have intercourse with him because we did not have a good relationship. Well when I met the BF in the beginning (6mos of dating) we were together a lot and now it has gotten to be about every two weeks not because of him but because of me.........I had a hysterectomy about 8 yrs ago and it's not that I don't want to be with him I just can't get in the mood. He is 47 and very active and would be together every night if I allowed. I on the other hand just cant seem to get in the mood, I have tried hormones, pills, shots, lotions you name it but the last thing I wanna start is ^&%$ I usually say no, or I don't feel good or tomorrow night I promise......... He gets so mad, what do I do I don't want to make him mad but I sure don't want it every night either............... what can I do? There is not a night that goes by that he is not trying, when I do give in it's great, but I just can't seem to get that old sex drive back...............is there a happy medium? Help

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 3:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Be sure that you arte talking about it outside the bedroom, hopefully when the situation is not occurring. Let him know all of this. Tell him you love him, and just don't know how to make it happen for you with your hormones being different, etc. Let him help you problem-solve. When he is a part of the solution. he will be more understanding to what is happening with you, and less hurt when you just aren't there.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011