Hmmmmm what you think? adult content

Guess this is going to be just straight to the point...............My BF and I have been together for 4 yrs, I was married for 20 yrs and in the last 3 yrs of my marriage I chose not to have intercourse with him because we did not have a good relationship. Well when I met the BF in the beginning (6mos of dating) we were together a lot and now it has gotten to be about every two weeks not because of him but because of me.........I had a hysterectomy about 8 yrs ago and it's not that I don't want to be with him I just can't get in the mood. He is 47 and very active and would be together every night if I allowed. I on the other hand just cant seem to get in the mood, I have tried hormones, pills, shots, lotions you name it but the last thing I wanna start is ^&%$ I usually say no, or I don't feel good or tomorrow night I promise......... He gets so mad, what do I do I don't want to make him mad but I sure don't want it every night either............... what can I do? There is not a night that goes by that he is not trying, when I do give in it's great, but I just can't seem to get that old sex drive back...............is there a happy medium? Help

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 3:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I know what you mean I had a hystorecomy back in june and its the same for me most of the time im not in the mood but I know I have to do it for my Husband and when we start out i just want it over until i get into it then it's great.
    Just work with him and give it to him and if you fake it sometimes he will climax soon and it will be over for you but don't deny him or beleive my you will loose him.
    My husband works midnights and sleeps all day but I tell him honey you can have it whenever you want and he says ok and if hes in the mood we do it. We have to sacrafice when in a relationship if we want to keep our man
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Since you had a hysterectomy, the hormonal changes are probably responsible. Talk to your doctor!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Can you talk to your dr about some hormone therapy?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't know...this happened to me after I had DD and went on for a year. I think it was a horomone thing. Talk to your Dr
    Serenity_Angel

Answer by Serenity_Angel at 4:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• The only thing i can think is to talk to your doctor A.S.A.P!!! also, does he turn you on? if you let him start do you eventually get in the mood?
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 5:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• When you do "give in" (your words, not mine), do you enjoy it? Is getting started/in the mood the issue, or is sex painful/unenjoyable?

If your answer is the former, simply agree to have sex more often. You know that you'll enjoy it once things get started, you'll be happy, he'll be happy, and the more you do it, the more you'll crave it (That's how it is with me, anyway).
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I guess that came out wrong, I'm just not a everyday person but I will give it to him when he wants it even if I'm not in the mood I enjoy it, he is the one having the 3 min problem and that's what is effecting him :)
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011