Will we see the biblical anticrist in our life time?

Is there really growing evil in the united states and other countries? will we see the bibical anticrist in our life time?

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 3:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• no one really knows the hour, but in islam we are toaught minor and major signs, one major sign is that there will be one world ruler, or what alot of Americans are calling New World Order. There will be a false leader and a rightious leader.

near that time Jesus will return. Then it will be Jihad christians and muslims against everyone else.

Im prepared for it. Havebeen since I was born, just know that you are for God. antichrist wont care about doctrine, just whether you are for God or against him.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Not likely. Besides the fact that every generation has believed they were living in the "end days' it's just a bunch of hoopla and figurative languag anyways. So don't hold your breath on the matter.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No one knows for sure because God's timing isn't our own. I do think that we are in "end times" but there are still a few things that need to happen. However, I believe the Church will be raptured first so I don't think I'll ever know who it is until the Glorious Appearing when he's defeated.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 3:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Nobody knows the answer to your question. It is not meant for us to know.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No. It'll be hard to see someone who doesn't exist. ;)

The term anti-christ has come to represent something completely different from what it meant originally. I don't find the notion of the second coming/anti-christ/end times stuff to be compatible with the rest of what I believe as a Christian.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have thought about this. If I we do, we can prepare ourselves for our future King!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Anouck left out the tooth fairy and the flying spaghetti monster. But the analogy is pertinent. One world ruler is the reason this scenario will NEVER happen. Unless he is American, the American people will never follow him. The Iranians will only follow him if he is Iranian. The Russians will only follow him if he is Russian. Etcetera, etcetera. No one man can bring every diverse culture in the world together to give him control.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes I do. It couldn't have happened in past generations because too many prophecies were left unfulfilled. That's not the case now. Amos 9:14,15 was fulfilled May 14,1948 when Israel was re-established as a nation upon termination of the British mandate. Luke 21:24 was fulfilled June 7,1967 when Jerusalem was captured by Israeli forces. Both Israelis and Palestinians claim Jerusalem as their capital. It has become the "burdensome stone" as prophesied in Zechariah. Many things from Mt.24 have been fulfilled. And we are the generation of the knowledge explosion talked about in Daniel 12:4.
    Since the mid-nineties the world planners have been talking about a world tax, a world economy, a world standard for nations, a world religion...
    I'm not saying beyond a shadow of a doubt that it WILL happen in our lifetime (personally I think it will) but based on the things that are happening now, it doesn't leave much room for doubt.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• An excellent book I'd reccommend is Can America Survie? by John Hagee. He goes into great detail about the United Nations and oil...how all that has a huge part to play in future events.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I believe humans will be the only reason for the destruction of the earth. Open your eyes and you will see it around you
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2011