Sorry to sound crude..

I do beleive everyone was given a right by od to beleive as they want.

Curious, muslims are foretold that when the day comes muslims and chiristians will be allies in fighting the anitchirist.

Everyone else will be fought against and killed.

Doe this make any Christians or muslims feel bad?

I do a little bit, I just dont know how any one can dent Jesus. I would love to see everyone be saved. I know Im dreaming, but i can want all the good for everyone right?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 3:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• "sounds peacefeul bandgeek, especially for worry worts like me i. I have never heard of that. what religion is it?"

I'm a non denominational Christian (though I attend at a Methodist church) of a Universalist persuasion, lol. There are many Christian Universalists, though, of all sorts of denominations who believe that all of mankind will eventually be brought back to God. The website, if you're interested, is http://www.christianuniversalist.org/, though I do tend to not believe exactly along the lines of the majority of other Christian Universalists (thankfully the seven beliefs are ambiguous enough that that's okay) :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Well, for me, I don't want anybody to feel bad for me, because frankly, I don't believe in any of it. You want everybody to be saved, I want people to keep their beliefs away from me. What you consider "good for everyone" isn't necessarily what others believe to be good, know what I mean?

But your point is actually one of the reasons I'm so anti-religion in the first place. Any religion that judges people based solely on whether or not they believe in a god, and not on how they live their lives is just crazy to me.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Okay... but I also don't agree with your "way of life" as you put it. So it makes me a little bit mad that people are assuming I will be killed *if* the End of Days comes just because I think differently. Not all Christians are good people, and not all Atheists (or those from another religion... what about Jews?) are bad. The idea of a belief in one thing rather than how I live my life predetermining my destiny is crap.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Sure you can... but that doesn't mean that everyone's beliefs are going to line up with yours.
    Anonymous

• Oh, and by saved, I don't mean accept Jesus or anything like that, I just mean that I don't believe in hell and I believe that all people will return to God when they die.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I am curious..... tell me where you find that Christians and Muslims will be working along side each other in the end times? I know the Christians and Jews ( believers of Christ ) will be .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I get you anouck, i dont have a religion, so i understand 100% Our God calls it way of life. Religion is man made and with tons of flaws.

thanks for your input.
    IraqiVetWife

Comment by IraqiVetWife (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I see hwere you are coming from CraftingMamma, been in your place. I dont do it out of harm, I dont think anyone else who wants the love of Jesus ins omeone life is doing out of trying to make someone hurt either.

If they are good people of faith, then they would knw that each has a unique life ahead of them, Its not in their control,

Since I know you are consciences of what Im saying, I wont feel bad you, ill be proud that another woman has a mind of her own and can think for herself.

Youd be amazed to know how many people are religious out of impulse-just following others, not really thinking.

.
    IraqiVetWife

Comment by IraqiVetWife (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• There are those of us who are Christian who believe everyone WILL be saved, and who don't believe in the second coming or anti-Christ. As one of those Christians, no, I don't feel bad. I have no reason to. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• sounds peacefeul bandgeek, especially for worry worts like me i. I have never heard of that. what religion is it?
    IraqiVetWife

Comment by IraqiVetWife (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2011