low blood sugar while prego

what does it mean when u have very low blood sugar ...i had my test for it today.. and it was very low...they asked it i felt funny but i dont know what to look out for?,,,can this be bad for the baby?

amrb

Asked by amrb at 4:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you would feel light headed and dizzy maybe tired alot.
    Anonymous

• you can also feel hungry, start trembling, be extremely irritable, etc.

Its just as, if not more, dangerous than diabetes. It depends on how low your sugar is. You need to see a doctor and tell him/her about it.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 5:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Your body will take from your storage what you are not getting from food for the baby. I had low blood sugar, while pregnant I was too tired to eat. It is better to eat five small meals, or large portion snacks. I would have episodes of blurred vision to not being able to see, and anxiety attacks. So eat! My next 2 pregnancies no problems with blood sugar
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008