more volume?

how do i add more volume to my hair without making it a "fro" (not racist i swear!)? My hair is very thick but when i wear it straight, it seems to make my face look very long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• try blow drying up side down.
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 2:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• a good way to do this, believe it or not, is to take a portion of the and tease it. i know it sounds bad, but it works. don't tease it too much or it will tangle, and don't worry. no one will be able to tell that you tease your hair. lol. try it out and see.
    pressley5604

Answer by pressley5604 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• When your hair is almost dry, bend over, spray hair spray on the hair and blow dry. Be patient until it dries, then straighten up and now you've got lots of hair!
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would suggest trying the Volume line of Pantene products, spray root-lifter on top of your hair before blow-drying and do some blowdrying upside down.
    maggiesmom415

Answer by maggiesmom415 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008