Poles (like for the bedroom lol)

DH and I were at Spencer's the other day and saw some and he asked me how they worked and didn't collapse and I have NO idea lol. Has anyone bought one and used it? How do they work? How much weight will they support? I'd love to get one, but I'm terrified of the at home ones lol.

(I really wasn't sure where to put this, since it's kind of Relationship related, but also fun, shopping and home related lol.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You get the kind that screw into your ceiling. Hustler has a great one. My friend is a bigger girl and it still holds her weight. Ignore 1st anon... You and you're husband are married and obviously have had sex before... some ppl need to lighten up. BONUS!! Pole dancing is a great workout! I want to get a pole. When I used to have one it got me so toned!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would love to get a pole for the new bedroom.How much fun would that be?
    sonnyswoman75

Answer by sonnyswoman75 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• You could simply tell your kids its an exercise pole!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• LMAO Well, honestly I really don't care what she thinks about it (she's 2) when she's older, but hopefully she won't be raised to be a prude and think that everything is sexual and everything sexual is a bad thing (like people who think and say that breast feeding is sexual because breasts have been overly sexualized). I really don't think I COULD use one in front of DH, though lol. We would both probably be laughing to hard. I really want one to use for working out, though, because those things can give KILLER workouts!
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• *your
    June_Mama09

• im not sure but i would love to get 1 after i have my son its a good work out and its fun at the same time. if u get 1 let me know how it goes :)
    ProudMommy693

Answer by ProudMommy693 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Make sure its screws into a stud or you'll rip it out.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I got a whole strip stage. But i am pro.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• how old are your kids? I think it would be pretty tacky if they still lived at home and could see it.
    Anonymous