Any suggestions for iegitimate work from home?

I recently became a single mom and wanna continue to be a SAHM any suggestions for legitimate work i can do from home?

Logan17000

Asked by Logan17000 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• babysitting/daycare
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Agree with CABLONDE! I justt accepted to care for one of my sons friends while they are on summer break and latch key... take in a few kids you could do well
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I babysit a set of twins. It brings in an extra 550 a month.
    Anonymous

• if you want to do childcare you can look at care.com and sittercity.com for leads. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• HomeCareerSuccess.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• messaging you
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Well it really depends if you are looking for a work at home job or business. The jobs are few and far between so be real careful when looking into them. There are so many scams!

I work with Internet CEO Moms having my own business. I worked in the corporate world and got laid off in 2009 and it's been my blessing in disguise. :o) I found Internet CEO Moms a month later and have been with them ever since. We do not sell things, throw parties, distribute things, etc... It's really been a blessing to my family and I! I have been able to be home for my 3 year old son and I have made some life-long friends while doing this. :o)

Visit www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get ALL the details :o)
    Visit www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com (Our official fan page)

Good Luck in your search and take care!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I work with the same company Alyssa does. It's been a huge blessing for us! 4 years ago we had over 27000.00 in debt and we we're struggling to buy groceries - that's when I started looking. I know feel like I'm helping to contribute to our household as well as being with my kiddos at the same time. Highly recommended!

Sabrina

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 11:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Day care is very hard work, long hours and little money. The tax write offs are nice but it's still very hard work. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you want to be a prisoner in your own home.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 2:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011