What's the funniest thing you've heard a kid say in a public restroom?

I went to the restroom at Walmart once and I was just about to leave the stall when I heard a lady come in with her daughter (the girl sounded like she was about 3). As I grabbed my purse to walk out of the stall, the little girl shouted (with terror in her voice), "MOMMY! You have HAIR on your BUTT!" I heard the lady gasp and then start trying to shush her daughter because she kept talking about it. I had to bite my tongue as hard as I could as I rushed through washing my hands to keep from laughing out loud (we were the only people in the restroom), and when I walked out it just exploded lol.

DH was like, "What in the world are you laughing at?" and I finished explaining it to him just as they emerged and the woman was still telling her daughter to NEVER do that again lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I went to the bathroom and took DD with me, I sat on the toilet and my DD asks me (very loudly) 'You gonna poop in the potty, mama?' I didnt even answer because I heard someone laugh a few stalls down.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• my son talks about how boys have penis's and girls have vagina's when we are in the restroom. someone is always laughing
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• ' ::gasp:: Good Job Mommy! You didn't Peep in your panties!!'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Why are you putting that in there.
    Anonymous

• Wait I have a better one! 'MOMMY! You have spicy poop!' (Not mine that time lmao)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• my daughter if im on my period and have to take her to the bathrom with me has to ask mommy you got owies on your butt. never fails.
    Anonymous

• my son is a very clean child at only 3 - well I taught him to aim in the hole in the toilet and he talks a LOT so i rush him in to go pee and he talks NON stop and I always hear people laughing... "Mom, I think there's poop left on this toilet.. I can't use it" "Mom, why does it smell in this bathroom?" " look mom, my pee pee fits" ( that one is for when its a small sitting toilet.. he doesn't have to stand on his tip toes loL!~ )
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• My daughter was in the corner saying I sit over here mommy while we were waiting on her brother but it sounded like sh*t over here and I got some nasty looks when I said ok honey!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 4:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I heard a kid say once,"Look mom I'm dropping the kid's off in the pool,Bye" (not my kid's ,by the way) But it was funny!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If my 3 yr old hears anyone passing gas, he'll say "EWWWWW, someone farted! Gross!" and this will go on and on until we leave. I can usually tell who the guilty party is because they usually give me a dirty look when they are leaving the restroom.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011