Need help with routine for me and my 1 year old

I stay home with my 1 year old daughter. My son is in school all day.
I have fallen into this hole and I am trying to get out of it. I need some type of schedule so that I can attempt to get some things done around the house and also interact with my daughter. I would also like to get some exercise time in. I do have a membership at a local gym. I just have gotten depressed and having the hardest time snapping out of it. Any ideas would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Make a chart babes.  Write on your chart the things you want to accomplish.  Put the times down, stick to them.  I'm sorry you've gotten into a rut.    hugs

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Get up and get moving as soon as your son is getting ready for school. See him off, feed your baby, then head to the gym. If they have childcare use it.. Get your workout in, and then head home, feed the baby, then plan something fun to do, it could be just playing on the floor for an hour, or fingerpaint, etc... Something age appropriate. Then wash up, and put the baby down for a nap, then get some housework done, and then you rest with a book, or a little TV.. By the time you get all of that done your son will probably be getting home from school, and you baby's up from a nap. Just an idea..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2011