What a horrible way to start off my weekend :(*vent*

it all started this morning when i was walking to the garage of my apartment to take my girls to school, well the gate to get inside the garage was stuck so im pushing it,&it wont open finally i kicked it really hard and it opened only problem now is that i scuffed the top of my ugg boot,&my big toe feels like its broken:( next i get in the car and i noticed im on E..i cant take any risks so i have to stop at the gas station but now the girls are going to be really late to school,ok so after i get gas im Speeding trying to get them to school well i MAY have accidentally cut some woman off &boy was she furious when she caught up to me at the light she threw a open Pepsi bottle at my window & kept going now my beautiful car is all brown& sticky!!:(i drop the girls off at school..i go to my hair appointment& the lady ACCIDENTALLY burns me with the curling iron on my ear now i have a mark on my ear..next i go to the nail shop,when i come out of the nail shop i notice how bad the outside of my car looks so i go to one of those drive threw car washes,15 minutes after i get my car washed it starts raining>:o ugg ! NEXT i ran into the mall to exchange somethings,&to also pick me up some Gray boots that Ive been wanting forever they just so happened to be on sale..
well it was 12:30 and the girls get out of school at 1pm today so instead of parking my car in the parking lot i parked it on the street so that i wouldn't have a hard time getting out of the parking lot when i was leaving,i didn't think it was a big deal i do this a lot..well

when i come out the mall my alarm on my car is going off &my door is wide open,
all i could do is cry!!! i didn't have time to call the police because i was already late picking up my girls & I didn't notice anything gone but when i get the girls they ask me were are there DSI &ipods at,&i ask them were did they leave them they said they left them on the back seat this morning when they got out the car so im guessing that's what was stolen when my car was broken into because i didn't notice anything of mine miss i tell them all the time DO NOT LEAVE YOUR THINGS IN THE CAR LAYING ON THE SEAT!Ugg! im just frustrated right now!!&i hope the weekend gets better vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aw mommy I am so sorry! I hope your day goes better and it isn't to late to call the police. DO it now and explain you had to get your kiddos at school and that is way you didnt call when it happened.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• @mommy_of_two388 thanks i am going to do that right now!
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• im sorry hopefully the day is over soon. i hate days like that. seems like everything goes wrong all at the same time.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• hope things gotten better
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2011