Does anyone know where I can find a pretty sparkly dress for my 6yr old?

Last time I found a beautiful dress, it was at a store called Pumpkin Patch. That was when she was 4yrs old. They went out of business in my location and their online website doesn't have anything good. I don't want to order anything online.

Do you know of a place where I can find a dress for my daughter to feel and look like a princess?

MamaSince2005

Asked by MamaSince2005 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Shopping

• Try Burlington Coat Factory
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Other then online no. I get some of my dd's dressed on ebay from dress makers in China. They take your measurements from you and make awesome dresses.

Answer by gemgem at 5:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Do you have a TJMaxx by you? They have some cute ones. Or do you have any second hands, like Once Upon a Child or Little Sprouts? Those are also good ones. Is it just for play?
    Lennox

Answer by Lennox at 5:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• dressed= dresses lol oops

Answer by gemgem at 5:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• jcpennys or sears?
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Depending on where you live you can try a ROSS and they have some really nice dressy dresses with tulle. A brand I like for pretty dresses is called Cinderella. Good luck!
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 6:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2011