So i have a pregnancy ? adult content

sometimes im cramping all day than haver i go to the restroom and i have some like white stuff on my underwear like it looks like cum or maybe douche i dont really know how that looks but is that normal is that ok?? ive had it happen before but every time i go to the Dr. Apt he says the babys fine and ok i do stress alot does that have n e thing to do with it. I just want everything to be ok

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, the white stuff is probably just regular discharge, it can increase when you're pregnant. If your doctor says not to worry about it, I wouldn't. You don't say how far along you are, but just cramping alone doesn't mean anything is wrong, it could be ligament stretching, or even Braxton Hicks contractions. As long as you're not bleeding, and again, your doctor says you're fine, I'd just try to relax...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Ah---you're saying that you have a pregnancy question, not asking if you're pregnant. Sorry, I was very confused there for a while!

Anouck is right. White discharge is normal for women at all points in their lives. Just monitor it to see if it is changing.

evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 5:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• im sorry im 3.5 weeks and my mom told me it was normal but i dont know it scares me. also i havent seen the dr in about 3 weeks so hopefully everythings good and i dont even know how im going to get to my Dr apt i dont have n e money right now i got fired and started working today i havfe 2 cars and they both are shity my fiance is working on them he is a mechanic but were having money issues right now. so i really dont know what i am going to do. :(
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Wait, you're 3.5 weeks pregnant? Or do you mean 3.5 months? Because at 3.5 weeks, you wouldn't even know you were... If you're 3.5 months pregnant, you're in your 2nd trimester, and the risk of miscarriage does go down quite a bit. However, regular check-ups are important. Call Planned Parenthood, see if there are any kind of organizations that can help you out there...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• yea im sorry i always put weeks instead of months im due August 16 and im 14 weeks 5 days today i googled it just now and said as long as its milky its normal and it is so yea i just go on my second trimestor and im happy i want to have this baby so bad :) thanks for helpin tho and answering and yea i tried to get on medicate but they denied me sooo...i guess we will see what happens i just need to get back on my feet maybe in a few weeks i will be ok i have enough money to pay my car off i just dont want to yet so i can have money but i want to pay it just incase i need money so =yea im screwed
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Did they tell you why you were denied on Medi-cal? I mean since you have no income why wouldn't you qualify? Maybe you can apply for help at Calworks (welfare) so you could at least have some money for food or rent or whatever you need.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 6:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Your discharge can change a bit during pregnancy, and the cramping is probably just your uterus stretching.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2011