Anyone ever had 2 or more children taken from them and had another baby with a new babies daddy and been able to not have a problem with dhr bc of past records.

i am just asking this question bc ive recently had my 2nd child taken from me by the daddys family . they went to court and according to them said i had bipolar and mentally unstable when im not they get family members of mine and theirs and friends that dont like me to lie say that im unstable. ive never done drugs and im not an alcoholic. my past when i was a teen i had normal teen problems and was so called bipolar. the first child was taken from me by the father. same situation. its all for their power over me. and bc i was unprepared for the custody battle so i just now am able to attempt to get a lawyer. the thing is im pregnant with my 3rd. with a different babies daddy, im married and full time student. we are happy and im fine. the point is i wonder if anyone has gone through the same thing. if so help me out give me some advice. HELP please im stressing!!! NO NEGATIVITY PLEASE, JUST POSTIVE FEEDBACK

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Was DSS involved or was it just a custody issue? Family court and Juvenile court (DSS) are two very different things. DSS isnt going to come in and take your baby away from you without cause. If they took your two children because they determined you did something wrong then they could come and investigate and make sure you are stable. If it was all in family court and had nothing to do with the state then the only thing you have to worry about is if you and the new baby daddy split up. He would have a great case to take the new baby from you because the first two dads did and there is a history there for that.
    Even IF DSS was involved, you probably wont lose your baby unless you are unstable, on drugs, not getting treatment or whatever they asked of you. I know a girl who had baby #3 a couple yrs ago and had lost her two girls to DSS.

Answer by gemgem at 5:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• oh ok. thanks for the feedback. no i talked to dhr which is dss i think to u. but there hasnt been an investigation on me yet. i just have a bipolar history. but never harmed my child ever!! never would. and i have grown outta all the teenager crap im 23 now. so ur sister what was her situation i like to hear others who have gone through what i have and it puts me at ease.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• A family friend had 4 children. The first 2 was by a different father who she is not with. Then other two is by the guy she is with now. They all got takin away. The first two went with there dad and the other two went with their dads mom. She got pregnant again and never had any problems with them about her baby. She got her last two back and the oldest two are still with their father. So she never had any problems with the baby she was pregnant with at the time that all this was going on.
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• well im very happy to hear that she got her 2 kids back. so she lost all 4 kids? for how long? what state
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Find a therapist who will testify in court that you are mentally healthy

Answer by rkoloms at 9:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2011