Stretching lobes

I had my ears stretched before a couple of years ago to a 2 gauge. I let them shrink and now I am gauging agian. Now my holes were an 8 gauge starting this process agian, my holes didn't close up as much as I thought lol. Now I have ha 6 gauges in for the past 2 almost 3 weeks but they are starting to slip at an angle and are easy to take out too easy I'm afriad they'll come out at night. So since I have had guaged ears before do I have to wait the full month or can I go ahead and gauge up since my ears are showing signs of being ready?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 5:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• since they've already been stretched before they will stretch much more easily. put the 4 in before the 6 falls out
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• lol thnx! <3
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hope you really like your ears that way due to the surgery to repair them is costly and painful.I do not understand why folks do that ,sorry but why torture your poor ears for a look that may not be in fashion ?It just looks too painful.And sadly this is a world that judges on appearance .To each his own ,but with all the dangers of infection ,and piercings is it worth the risk?
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• There is only a risk of infection with piercings if you get pierced by unsterilized instruments and don't take care of and clean your piercing. Now since ALL my piercings are done in a tattoo parlor where I see all the instruments opened from their sterilized bags right in front of me and since I do take care of my piercings and clean them properly I have no worries about infections. As far as it being fashionable, WHO CARES! I do to my body what feels good for me what I feel makes me beautiful. I know body modification is still frowned upon but are we hurting you? No so please let it be. Some take it too far imho but it's their body, their choice. I have had my ears gauges before and loved it, but I got hooked into the whole fema death camps and 2012 omg we're all gonna die cause the Myan calendar ran out *actually it just restats but w/e.
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I was raised in a branch of Christianity where jewelery itself is a sin, piercings are a sin and for some branches within that denomination pants on women are a sin. So the fact that I have piercings and tattoos are a sin so I felt horrible, but I have read the bible and talked to God and as long as I don't intensionally destroy his temple I'm cool. So I am going to stretch my ears again because I feel more beautiful. So please don't judge us kthnx.
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i'd go ahead and guage them, i never wait a month to guauge. when they stop hurting, i go up another size. good luck! : ]
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

•  

@Grismelda: Even stereotypically "normal" chicks torture themselves for fashion. Why should you judge somebody for wanting to do something different as opposed to someone waxing their legs? @LeeAnne: Stretching is NOT supposed to hurt. If it hurts, your ears aren't ready to go to that size yet. You should feel a slight warming when stretching but it should never be painful. Don't go up in size too fast because it can cause scar tissue, which will make it hard for you to stretch in the future. Also try using Vitamin E Oil when stretching, it's the best thing I've found to stretch with. NEVER use neosporin, which I've heard people suggest to others. @rhanford: If your plugs are falling out, it's time to go up a size.

SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 2:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011