At how many months pregnant do you feel consistent moves from your baby?

How far along are you when you start feeling consistent moves from your baby? I have to take medication for this sinus infection I have I get worried I know the medication is class b and its safe for the baby but this is my second sinus infection since I have been pregnant and every time I take medication it seems like I feel a decrease in movement. It could just be that I haven't had much time to rest lately and my job is kind of physical. also everyone around me has been sick so when I do get well I don't have that much time to heal. The lack of movement or decrease has me really worried has this happened to anyone else? I'm six and a half months pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• At 6 months I would move and push a little on my stomach to check and see if my babies would move back.  They also move while we're asleep so he or she might just be more active when your asleep.  ANY decrease in movement is cause to talk to the Dr. though.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would talk to my doctor about my concerns. Makes me wonder if the medication might be making the baby relax. Also your baby is getting bigger and there is not as much room to move about. You said you have been really busy maybe you are not noticing the movement.. It is normal to have worries when you are pregnant. As long as you are feeling some movement it is okay. Decreased is one thing no movement is another. Take care of yourself and prayers for you and your baby.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 5:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If you're really worried, it's always good to talk to you doctor about it. I think my baby started moving consistently around 5-6 months, but she never stops moving...try not to worry you might not be noticing the movement as much.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Around 28 weeks, you can usually begin counting fetal movement. Before then, it is a little difficult since they are smaller and you can't feel all their movements. After 28 weeks, you can do fairly reliable kick counts. If you are really concerned, you can try lying down and drinking a glass of OJ to see if the little one will move about for you. If you've only recently begun feeling movements, it is very common to not feel them all the time at first.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I started to notice a definite pattern around 28 weeks. I was told to take any meds with a full glass (8oz) of cold water and it works for me, movement actually increases! But you do need to take it easy, especially since your body is trying to heal! (Easier said than done) Good luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• About 25 or 26 weeks
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011