I cant belive it....

I was so sure i was pregnant... we tryed so hard... maybe i didnt ovulate.. i stopped taken bc in oct, got my af oct 20th tryed on the best ovulation days and it didnt work!!! its so dissappointing,i was testing a couple of times hope for a pos...but this morning i woke up w af..sux oh boy now i have to start all over.

bell54

Asked by bell54 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it takes time when coming off b/c the hormones are still in your system you only got off b/c a month ago. be patient it takes time plus if your trying way to hard it wont happen relax and try not to think about it so much it will happen when the time is right.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You shouldn't try when you just stopped taking the pill. Your body needs about two months to build your uterin wall back up. Otherwise, miscarriages are more likely.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Ok, a lot of people are going to tell you that the pill needs time to wear off, but how many people do you know that got pregnant while on the pill but missed one? Or even those who didn't miss one? There are tons of women on here with "Oops!" babies that can tell you that it's not true! :)

Anyway, give it time! Just because some people get pregnant their first time out doesn't mean you will, and it doesn't mean something is wrong. I went off the pill Labor Day of last year and didn't get pregnant until late November/early December, and I was happy that it happened that fast! In my opinion, this in the most important thing that two bodies will ever do, so it shouldn't be instantaneous! Good luck next month! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Im sorry, but try not to stress...my friend could not get pregnant for a year!!! Once they stopped trying and relaxed she got pregnant :)
    ELC

Answer by ELC at 8:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Dont think the pill had too much to do with it, I got prego while takin the pill religiously at the same time everyday for 5 years!!! (Can you tell I wasnt sure I wanted kids??) :).....Like everyone has said, dont try so hard....even tho yall are the ones involved in the act...you really dont have any say about when you conceive...you will, when the time is right, and He says its time! Good luck!
    JPsMom33

Answer by JPsMom33 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008