Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there dental services thru medical or one of those other low income programs?

Answer Question

Asked by istealcookies at 6:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Health

Level 16 (2,616 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • For children. If it's for an adult you might have to call a dentist in your area and ask. Sometimes dental offices open up one day just for free services but that's not everywhere. There are free clinics in large cities and low cost services in towns that have dental schools.

    Answer by admckenzie at 7:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

  • There is a dental portion to medicaid and medi-cal . . . I am not sure if you need a different card or not.

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
How can i be sympathetic?

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))
Is it to early?