What Wii games do you and your kids love to play?

istealcookies

Asked by istealcookies at 7:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• we love the dance games and we've been playing super mario and donkey kong. i've already beat mario but i cant get past this robot chicken bad guy in donkey kong. i get figure out what i should do to beat him...if anyone knows please feel free to clue me in.. thanx =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Which dance games do you like? We have super mario and donkey kong as well. I'd love for the kids to move around a bit more with dance games though. (The xbox360kinect is fun but it's not in our budget so we play at my sister in law's.) So we play Wii. :)
    istealcookies

Comment by istealcookies (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• we have the Just Dance games 1 and 2 my son really likes them...at first he acted like he didnt want to do it..but i made him the first couple of times and now he like competing with me. he is 6. i have zumba dance fitness..he doesnt really care for it because its more of a workout routine but i like it a lot
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• we just got our Wii & we like the dance one's as well as well as bowling, golf, basketball, mario brothers one,
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My son just turned three, so the only game he plays on the Wii is Nickelodeon Fit. (Although he will try to do the moves if he's around while I'm doing Zumba.)
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 2:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2011