What great qualities does your bf or hubby have?

Which ones did you help him improve and how?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 5:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• He never yells or raises his voice. No matter how mad he is. He is always able to talk calmly. Me on the other side, sometimes I just want to YELL.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• He has a great sense of humor. We hardly go a day without laughing at something.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• he has the ability to make me smile no matter how upset I am, he is very confident w/o being cocky and arrogent, he understands every little thing about me, he supports me through thick and thin, and he is the only person I have ever met who can act like a total doofus with me =)
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I got him to be clean and care about how he looks, otherwise he was pretty perfect the way he was. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My hubby is my best friend. We share alot in common. Where i'm weak he is strong and we balance each other out. He's the first born and I'm the last born personality. :) He's a great dad. He's cooks, cleans and takes great care of the baby. :) He is is neater than me and more organized.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008