What are your weekend plans?

tonight we are watching a movie.

tomorrow night we are having our valentines date night..i ended up sick last weekend so we are making up for it tomorrow =) dh is taking me to eat mexican...my fave. and to look for a new phone

and sunday i get to sleep in but i have to work...but we are kid free all weekend, whoo hoo!!!!!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tonight the boys are bowling on Ps2 and relaxing...
    Tomorrow (Saturday) we are moving my mother up here closer to us....
    Sunday Dh has his finals for Fire instructor...
    Monday (no school for kids) Dh and I have a business seminar to attend
    to get the proper input in my home business....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• We are having our family to dinner to begin the celebration of our oldest turning 13. I'm making dinner for 10 tonight.
    Tomorrow morning we go to synagogue and stay for lunch.
    Sunday the mid-generation girls (me, sils 1 &2) and daughters are having facials.
    Monday I am taking the girls shopping. not sure what the boys are going to do.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• sounds great! tonight I am watching TV and on the computer, while DH and DD play a game, might go out for drinks in a little while though..

Tomorrow have to pick up the boys from a sleep over, then it is off to do some shopping, yo-yo class and then a soccer game..

I have no idea what we are going to do Sunday!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Tonight I am working sooo nothing great there, tomorrow we are taking the kids to the zoo for the first time! I am sooo excited I cant stand it!! And sunday we might go to the park....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Tonight I'm on the computer and listening to the tv.Sat we are going to a RV and Camping show and I hope to go to Petsmart to pick up vitamins for Reggie.Sun will start with church then if the coming winter storm isn't here we may go to Cracker Barrel with friends for their chicken dinner.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 7:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Tonight -- Hubby had to work so when he gets home tonight ( after Midnight ) Going to have mommy daddy time :)
    Tomorrow -- Going to look at new homes then if we make it back in time going to try and sign my oldest up for tee ball and Then Birthday Party
    Sunday -- If its Pretty out still going to play outside with our babys and Maybe have a little cook out or something
    and Monday -- seeing how my hubby gets off that day to We might go shopping

All and all a good weekend
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Meatloaf
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 7:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Tonight I'm just chilling out. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm gonna be with SO and his daughter :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011