Any tips on TTC?

I havent gone as far as to see a doctor yet about it but we have been TTC for 2 years now. Does anyone have any tips they can give me like herbs or something to try?

BubblesB

Asked by BubblesB at 5:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to see a doctor NOW if it's been 2 years TTC. I don't think herbs are going to work SORRY

Answer by louise2 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It could be anything honestly, from being overweight, to having RH negative blood, low sperm count, and numerous others. You are going to have to see a specialist at this point, they usually suggest doing so if you have not conceived after a few years of trying... GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 5:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'd make an appointment to see a doc, as it may take awhile to get in. There may be something that needs tweaking for one of you, or you two may just have bad timing...or be trying too hard! Good luck! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have an appointment on thursday to see a rheumatologist because I have an arthritic disease but no one has any clue what it is. I am going to ask them on thursday to see if they could be linked if not then I am going to see if they will send me to a fertility specialist.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 6:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• :) GL Bubbles :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 6:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Thank you ladies soooo much : )
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 6:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Your welcome. Hope things work out for you.

Answer by louise2 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008