Should I Believe Him??

Should I believe him or not?My exboyfriend invited me over for dinner and I accepted.He tells me he wants to start over fresh and new.That he's had time to think about things.He says he loves me and my kids.He had been seeing another lady before me and claims she was married and seperated from her husband and that she went back to her hubby 3 weeks ago.Though she keeps texing my ex.I told him I didn't like this and I wouldn't be with him texting or other ladies texting him.So he personally sent her a text telling her not to message him cause me and him were working things out.He did this in front of me as I watched him.I feel uneasy about this situation.When we were together before he had other ladies texting him then and he knew I didn't like it.He pulled away from me then and I was tired of his crap too so I ended it with him.I believe he wanted out of it too.Should I believe him and give him another chance or should I just not believe him.

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldnt believe him, he is not being trustworthy. And who knows he could go back to texting her
    mannyperry

Answer by mannyperry at 7:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• When making decision don't only consider yourself, keep your kids in mind. Are you ready to bring him into their lives again and to take the chance he may not be around???
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Should I believe him and give him another chance? NO, He will just do it again.

Answer by louise2 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I think you should give him a chance, but proceed with caution.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If you really care for him take it very slow and be very watchful.Maybe he has learned his lesson and wants to work things out with you.If he is truely sincere he will be glad to go slow.He has to regain your trust and it won't be an easy road.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 7:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2011