Having a problem with getting there.... (sex question) TMI adult content

I love it when hubby goes down on me. Usually I hit the big O within 5-15 minutes. And the more pregnant I get I have a hard time getting there. He's not doing anything wrong. It just doesnt feel as great as it used to. Can my pregnancy have something to do with this? Hubby was down there for 55 minutes the other day just to get me there and honestly I feel bad that he had to be there that long. Him and I tried to talk about it and he was honest with me and told me that he doesnt enjoy doing when it takes that long. Did you have any problems reaching the O while pregnant? I am about 7 weeks from my due date.

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 7:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had the same problem here with my pregnancy... what helped the most is just getting him there to join me at the same time... that way when he was about to finish, i would be there to join him..
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Oh girl no. I was opposite of you when I was pregnant with DD. Sometimes I got so turned on that one orgasm didn't give me the feeling of full release and I would have multiple orgasms within a short period of time. I just guess it depends on the person. Everybody is different.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Thats the wierd thing, I really want it. The whole time he is down there Im on the verge of an orgasm, and it just takes so damn long to get there
    leksismommy

Comment by leksismommy (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Try having him stimulate your clit or stimulate it yourself to see if that helps if you aren't doing that already. Try a little bit more foreplay before hand like carressing and playful touching and stimulating.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It could be your sex drive decreasing. Since I've been pregnant I haven't been as interested in sex :( So yeah when I have sex with my SO it's harder to hit the O. Some people just become crazy about sex when they're pregnant while others like me just have no interest the entire 9 months.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Could be a decrease in sex drive, could be the anatomical changes, could be hormones... All kinds of things. I suggest some experimentation. It could be that for now, what used to work isn't working. I applaud him for sticking it out for so long, and for making your orgasm a priority! You can try a vibrator if you want to, if you feel comfortable, or manual stimulation (fingers rubbing your clit). I was the opposite, also, where the increased blood flow made it easierfor me to get off and enjoy sex, although the last trimester, things were more awkward and I was more tired.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Proudmom i was the same! I couldnt get enough :)
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• i can do it no problem by myself but just the thought of my husband doing anything to me makes me feel icky..i feel bad for him but he understands..everyone is different and sometimes that really sucks but with only 7 weeks left just look forward to it feeling better after the baby comes and its safe to do again
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It's normal. Honestly I have little to no sex drive at all. I'm 31wks. When I do want it, it's not always easy for me to get off either. Not during sex anyway. Oral gets me off quicker than anything. But actual sex takes longer and the orgasms are weaker and I get too tired and it hurts my hips. Like the PP said, just wait until it's safe to do it again after the baby is born and it should feel right again.
    AshleyMarie88

Answer by AshleyMarie88 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2011