Implantation dip, maybe? Maybe not? adult content

This month my CM has gone from sticky, to creamy to watery to eggwhite (which is normal for me) so BDing was timed accordingly, I think; every other day since a week ago Sunday. Yesterday I did notice quite a dip in my BBT at 7:00 am (when I take it daily) and today it has climbed right back up by a degree again. I have also had some terrible gas, bloating and frequent urination since yesterday which is not a pre menstrual symptom for me at all.  I m/c January 1 and my breast tenderness had finally subsided but began again yesterday as well as extreme fatigue.  Yesterday and today it is all I can do to stay awake during the day and by 8:30/9:00 pm. I have to go to bed for the night and sleep soundly til morning.  I am not one to go to bed so early!  AF isn't due for another week and 4 days so PMS doesn't affect me for several days yet.
No change in diet at all and no gassy foods have been eaten so I am not sure what this is about.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 7:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• not sure sorry hun
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Two high temps in a row....really high compared to the rest of my temps this month (even the preovulatory temps)? It is so hard not to hope this is it but it may not be either. Time will tell!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2011