How was your pregnancy in the winter??

im living in wisconsin and i have to deal with the snowww cold weather here.
im 26 weeks pregnant

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Walk more carefully! That's about it, lol! If you're like me, you'll find that you DON'T need to dress as warmly as you did when you weren't pregnant, as your body stays warmer!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I live in Minnesota, by the way, so I know exactly what you'll be going through. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol oh wow honey i use to live there its horrible lol ... i live in las vegas now but it still gets cold at night here and i get sick liek no w:(
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Pregnancy in winter is much better (though I have nothing to compare to, only one baby). I was so hot the whole time. I would have died in summer! I loved sitting outside when it was cold. I live in VA so we dont get much snow but lots of ice. Thats what you need to be careful with! Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008