This is the kind of bullshit that pisses me off>*2nd vent of the day*

heres a little back ground story:yesterday was the father of my oldest daughter birthday well my daughter was so sick yesterday she had a really high fever,she was coughing and vomiting all day she didn't go to school i took her to work with me and she slept all day she still is kind of sick No fever but she has a nasty cough and her voice is gone well any ways a week ago her father called me and asked me can he get her for his birthday weekend which starts today & i told him sure he said he was getting all of his kids this weekend (he has 6 & none of them have the same mom) well yesterday he called and asked to speak to my daughter and i told him she was sleep and that i will have him call her when she wakes up..and then i explained to him how sick she was and i told him if he didn't want to get her this weekend she could stay..he insisted on getting her this weekend no matter how sick she was well after i got her from school i brought her home packed her bag for the weekend and combed her i then dropped her off to him at our meet up spot (he lives 2 1/2 hours away) there were 2 of her other siblings in the car well 30 minutes ago she called me crying,saying she wants to come home i tried to explain to her this is her time to get to know her other siblings then i asked what happened and she said the whole ride up there her daddy was yelling at her for not calling him on his birthday,&he told her she is Acting just like her evil ass Mother(me)..ok so i tell her im going to call her right back i called her dad and told him that i was sending someone to get her and he says no don't come get her its my weekend and said well she isn't happy there and im not about to make her stay the whole weekend there and he said :is it what i said to her in the car, & i said yes it is and i told you she was sick so i don't know why you would be upset and he starts trying to explain but i really didn't care i told him im sending someone one to get her i hang up...i call my husbands sister (she lives in the same city as them) to go pick her up i gave her the address and she told me that she gets off of work in 15 minutes and she would go straight to pick up my daughter after..so i call my daughter to let her know that she was getting picked up & well this is how it went:

me:can i speak to Kalajhah

his girlfriend:well umm no because her dad called me and told me not to let her get on the phone because she is stirring up drama

me:wtf put my daughter on the phone right now!! i dont give aF what that bastard said

his girlfriend:well thats my man and i have to follow by his rules

me:well tell Kalajhah that her auntie is on her way to pick her and to get her things ready

his girlfriend:well i cant let her leave with anybody with out my husbands permission!!!

next my sister in law gets to the house and guess what they wont open the door Im on the road to go pick up my daughter with my sister, my youngest daughter, and my niece, my sister is driving because im really upset right now, >:o! Vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• WOW!  Hugs babe!  I don't have any advice except keep your cool, your child is watching. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• hugs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would get someone to take you and get her, now!
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 8:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• you should of taken her to the doctors and had him tell your ex husband that she was sick and should not go anywhere!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• @pswiley im way ahead of you girl im on my way right now...@MrsHouston47302 thank you...i will try @butterflyblue19 thank you:)
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hmmm... I have a sneaky suspicion that your vent isn't really over yet. Maybe the police can do something if they try to refuse to give her to you.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Holy Cow! I'd be just as pissed, maybe more so, if I were in your situation. Good for you Momma Bear for taking care of your angel.

Side thought: I MIGHT reconsider the visitation/custody order if he's being an @$$ like this. Sounds to me like he's trying to alienate you and your daughter by bad mouthing you in front of her. And, REALLY??!?? Six kids with six different women? That boy needs to be castrated.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• @BUTTERCUP777 i have the same feeling i"ll keep you guys updated@Rosehawk im way ahead of you he wont see her untill after we goto court and i want monitored visits no over nights
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• That was childish of him. He should be more understanding with her she is sick. there was no need to yell @ her because she didn't call him for his birthday. poor kid. Becareful and good luck
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 9:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Oh and keep us updated!  I'd like to know what happened when you got there to pick her up.  I can't even imagine, I would be STEAMED!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011