Best place to buy nursing bras?

Where did you get yours ?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 8:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I like the nursing tanks, too. I didn't think they'd work for me at first since I was bigger on top, but they work great. If you are buying a nursing bra, I suggest going to a medical bra supply place (the ones the hospital sends women to when they have mastectomies or breat implants) and get fitted. Even if you don't buy your bras from them, a really good fitting is the key. (The fittings at Victoria's Secret & Motherhood are a joke. You need a pro.) I had a Motherhood fitting after my first. They put me in a 36 C. When I came back a week later because it was too tight, they sold me an extender. It still felt like a torture device, so I went to the medical bra place. They fitted me and I was a 32 DD. The new bra size fit like a dream. I later bought more bras elsewhere and having the right size made all the difference.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 12:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Motherhood, Pea in the Pod & Walmart
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• online... kohls.com
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Target. I actually prefer the nursing tanks. Makes it easier to NIP without showing your stomach and back.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2011