How did your babies get here? adult content

Any interesting stories on how your kids were conceived? :)

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 8:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• on a cruise to jamaica :)
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 9:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The stork brought him.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Found them in a cabbage patch. ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• DD #1 was conceived around Senior Prom time.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• My DD was concieved on Halloween, and my little brother walked in on us, he was 12. He got an eye full, we were really into it with the legs up on the shoulders and everything
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• With DD we had been trying for 6 months and my periods had gotten irregular. I finally called the Gyno to see if I needed to regulate my periods before we continued trying. Anyway she wanted me to use ovulation kits to see if I was ovulating. She suspected I wasn't. When the test came up positive Dh and I debated trying because it was March and we didn't want a December baby. at the same time we were worried about giving up a chance. So we decided to try. Problem. It was Wed night. House come on at 9 so I told DH he better set a timer because I didn't want to miss any of it! LMAO. I ended up getting pregnant though! Before House.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Have you ever seen the Disney commerical where the kid and his mother are in the elevator and the kid says his baby brother was a souvenir, well there you go he's our little souvenir
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• 1st one at my bf house( still living at home) w/ Alice Cooper playing -You drive me nervous

2nd I was married and in between IUDs and didn't use protection 1 time.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 8:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• concieved around Valentines day... Born on Halloween...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• well my best friend and i had finally made it official that we were a couple. we had been "dating" for months but weren't actually together, just best friends with benefits. i asked him to go to the poconos with me where my family has a week time share once a year. our condo had this jacuzzi and we hadn't had sex in a while and i just jumped him in the jacuzzi. i had my period and was trying to hide it but he saw it so that was the only sex we had. 9 months later we had a daughter
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011