Has anyone else been having bad dreams?

I am 16 and 14 weeks pregnant and for the past week I have been having horrible dreams. This has never happened before. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

MsHisGirl4ever

Asked by MsHisGirl4ever at 8:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had some vivd dreams when i was preggo. seems pretty normal to me, sorry hun.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes. It got to the point where I couldn't watch TV before going to bed because it would always inspire some crazy dreams, and my dreams are weird anyway, so that was saying a lot. It's normal, something to do with hormones and brain function I think.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes I have had really bad dream. some including the baby I was pregnant with and some just full of really grose stuff.
    mama319

Answer by mama319 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I'm sorry hun but you're definitely not alone! Mine were started right when I got pregnant and they've been everything from gruesome, terrifying, disgusting, gory and all very vivid and realistic. I found that the more I hydrate before bed the better they've gotten. Maybe because I have to get up more often to pee. LOL.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• i have dreams more often of going to the bathroom..never really had any bad ones except a couple of times but that was when i fell asleep watching something disturbing so i dont do that anymore..unfortunately i dont sleep but for 2 hours at a time now cuz of bathroom breaks..sorry about your bad ones
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I've had a few bad dreams while pregnant, but a lot more strange ones. I think its hormones that does it.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I had demonic dreams at the beginning of my pregnancy. I still get them every now and then. It's probably normal. I was actually wondering the same thing.
    AshleyMarie88

Answer by AshleyMarie88 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2011