about epideral

after my daughter gave birth . baby3months old now and her back is still in pain.they had to redue the first one it didn't take. she went to the doctor today and they said it caused scolosis and she'll have it for the rest of her life. what to due to help her.? please

charmed123

Asked by charmed123 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Health

• she could try going to a chiroprator. they can help manage it. i thought scolosis was genetic or a congential thing. hmm learn something new everyday.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• This may be one of the WORST questions I have ever seen. Scoliosis can not be caused by an epidural. It is a curvature of the spine. Please check your facts and repost this question.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I'm not understanding.  It CAN be caused by physical trauma.  So how did an epidural give her physical trauma?  There are only a few ways to have this, don't think she got it from an epidural.  Maybe the epidural made her more aware of her back pain?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I am so sorry that your daughter didn't educate herself on the dangers of epidurals; it is not unusual for the aftereffects of an epidural to last more than a year, much longer than the pain of delivery
    A chiropractor may help with the pain.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2011