Should the U.S. publicly apologize and pay Irag 1 billion dollars..

for the destruction of their country during the war?

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• If it were up to me I would be truly torn between telling them to send the bill to the insurgents ... or thumbing my nose at them and mailing off a huge package of Monopoly money.

My son has been there three times now, and I know exactly how much good was done, how many repairs and upgrades were made, how many brand new schools were built (and filled with supplies!), and I have a good idea of how many individuals working with the units sent over truck loads of shoes, clothing, toys, and additional school supplies.

Tell your son thank you from me and mine ~ and I pray that he comes home safe.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I vote for Farmlady's Monopoly money!

Please Thank your Sons for their service to our country, Kathy675 and Farmlady, God bless them and their families.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Sure. Why not? As long as they pay us a three trillion dollar trash removal fee. Or maybe we could just call it even.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I highly suggest you read up on the actual war that is going on. We did not destroy there country, they did that themselves. There is still a civil war going on amongest the two religions and it won't end anytime soon. If anything the U S helped build schools, bring in water and sewer lines and many more things. SMH at the ignorance.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hell no, they should pay us a few billion for getting rid of Saddam for them.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No way Jose!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No. It is war. Let them fix it them selves
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes, thank your sons, please, ladies,

My six foot tall "baby" brother will be joining them come July. And these people want money from us?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• We can find them another Saddam. They can go back to gassings and death squads if they would rather.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• No!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011