A third child?

Just found out im pregnant with my third child. Im scared to death. How hard is it to go from two kids to three kids? Is it much differently financially? I am a stay at home mom now and I feel like like it isn't in the budget to have another baby.

My husband is Catholic and doesn't believe in birth control but I have had a tubal pregnancy and was told it was really hard to conceive now. Obviously not. So yea this is a surprised pregnancy but no judgeing please. Just want advice or insight from other moms of three. Btw I have a 4 year old and 2 year old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't have any advise because I only have 2. But congrats! That's very exciting! Your children will be such good friends to each other. Money naturally will be tighter, but I am sure you'll figure it out.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I also stay home, I have an almost 7 year old, an almost 4 year old and the baby just turned 1. We our three year old start potty training while I was pregnant and he was staying dry during the day shortly after the baby was born. So our diaper budget basically stayed the same. I nursed all the kids so we had no expense there. The baby wears a lot of his older brothers baby clothes so there was a huge savings. Other than payments to the doctor, the actual cost of living didn't change much. It will all work out for you...have faith!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I know how you feel I am about to have three too. From what I've heard its easier to go from 2 to 3 than it is from 1 to 2. I think you were suppost to have this baby whether it was planned or not and I'm sure it will all work out. My son will be 5 1/2 and my daughter will be almost 4 when this one is born. And I am a stay at home mom too , I believe that it will all work out for both of us. Good luck !!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Thanks to you guys. That's what I needed to hear. I am going to trust in God and embrace this blessing. Glad I have moms like u all to fall back on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011