Pp pushing marriage on me adult content

ok i told a pal that I was excited a buddy said he was interested in me. She like what u going to do...and if I dont marry I will die alone. Like damn I swaer two months ago she was cryong on my shoulder talking about her and her hubby may split. Like WTF?!! Why push me towards something I never expressed interest in to you about?

Only other question she asked me was does he have a job. How about do I even like him like that? I only said he was my friend. Damn. Hate people putting pressure on me about shit I dont give a fudge about. I just wanted to have girl talk nothing serious.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 9:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Marriage is something people need to take time to see if they are a match. I hate when people make it seem that being married is some secret way of living a long time with someone hell they could die or separate . You keep being comfortable with yourself and if that time comes then so be it.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Oh wow she wants you to jump right in there huh, lol.  Sounds to me like you need some support and girl chatter instead of being told to marry the guy. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• right. ima girly girl an want to talk about girly crap not marriage lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Wow. Kinda sounds like my former MIL. Ever since I divorced her son and started dating the guy I'm with now she is constantly asking me when am i getting married again and when am I having another baby. HELLO! I divorced her no good son so I'm not ready to jump into another marriage even tho the guy I'm with now is 100 times better than my ex husband. We're both waiting. And even tho her kids like to push kids out like bunnies (All three of her kids were pregnant at the same time and now two of her kids are pregnant and due around the same time). my SO and I want to wait until we are financially stable and have a place of our own with enough room (because I have two kids of my own with my ex husband) before we even think of having kids. People sometimes. They always think they know what's best...
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2011