Who did you have a crush on during high school? Did you express your feelings for that person?

I had the biggest crush on Jeff  - he knew it, I was a freshman and he was a senior and I just "happened" to be everywhere he was. The feeling was not mutual at the time, he did try to get my number after I graduated, but I was no longer interested.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• O.M.G. I had the HUGEST crush on this cute little Mexican boy in my 7th grade class. I thought he was just it man! I still remember what he looked like too. He had dark black, slicked back hair and the cutest smile. Woooo! We were good friends too and he knew I liked him! He always sat by me at lunch and in class and talked to me after school. Man was I upset though when he decided to go out with someone else and still saw me as just a friend, and she was sooooooo jealous. She confronted me about it one day in the hall. She told me" You're not hot to trot, so you better just stop!" LMAO! But yea, he was somethin. Haven't seen or heard from him since then. He kinda just disappeared.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I had a few crushes durig HS. Yes I ended up telling each one in time. But the final crush was my current SO...been together going on 5 years. surprisingly he is the only one I waited a while before I told him how I felt.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I had a huge crush on Danny from the time i was in 4th grade all the way thru high school. He was so cute and sweet. I never told him and I am not sure if the feeling was mutual. I know that all thru school he teased and picked on me. Today he is a principle of an elementary school and his pic was in the paper recently. I have not seen him recently, but the pic was not flattering and I am not unhappy we never got together. LOL
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I was too shy then when I saw any attracted guy.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 10:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I had a major crush on my hubbie. Nope, not in a million years would I tell him how I felt...isn't that the guy's job? lol. Anyway, he's three years older and that just didn't seem right anyway, especially to our parents. Looks like we were both worth waiting for.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I went to an all-girls Catholic boarding school on top of a mountain surrounded by stern and vigilant nuns, so there wasn't a dude within ten miles to have a crush on except for our 90-year-old priest.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2011