Marriage and Kids!!

Ok, i have had 3 kids with my first marriage and it was the worst relationship i've been in, now i'm married to the most wonderful man we have had 2 kids and one is on the way!! do u think i have had to many kids...and if u have any questions about the previous marriage just ask!!

ShyannStarr

Asked by ShyannStarr at 10:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Why are you concerned with if women you have never met before think you have too many kids? As long as you take care of them, love them, and provide for them, what does it matter if you have 1 kid, 6 kids, or even 10 kids?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• its up to you if you can love them all and take care of them all good for you mom of the year award : )
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• That is way to many... for me. If it works for you then I say have 10! I had a lot of brothers and sisters and we had so much fun growing up together. I don't get why any one should care how many you have. If you are not asking me to watch them or to help support them then I say congratulations.
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 11:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It is not too many as long as your nerves can take it and as long as you are the one keeping them up and not government assistance.!
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• If you can properly care for and support them, I think you are fine, I know this one woman who has 6 kids and is pregnant again. She gets like $700 and something a month for food stamps plus she gets wic, she gets cash assistance, all her school aged kids are on free lunch, her little ones get free daycare, she gets housing assitance and they are all on medicaid. Her son is in my little brother's boys scout group and she brags about it all the it, she even says that is why she has gotten pregnant with the last 3 and this one she is pregnant with now. (of course her son in in boy souts for free)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• as long as you are happy and i am sure you love all your kids and are a great mom. I come from a family of 7 and i am so glad for that.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• As long as you can save for retirement and send your kids to college, then you are fine.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2011